Word got out last week that the popular mobile game Candy Crush Saga was finally headed to Windows Phone, and sure enough, today it’s arrived. The game is free to download and play but there are in-game extras, like extra moves or lives, that will require payment.
Candy Crush, from makers King.com, is a match-three game that became the most popular game on Facebook, and was released as a mobile game in 2012. It has been long promised for Windows Phone and now has finally arrived. The download page lists a number of Candy Crush Saga’s features:
- Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more
- Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
- Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels
- Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom – more added every 2 weeks!
- Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
- Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Head on over to the download link and get playing Candy Crush Saga now, we know you’ve been waiting!Candy Crush Saga, Microsoft, Windows Phone