The Brazilian airline Azul has launched a Windows 10 Mobile app which can help travellers carry out several important tasks, such as the ability to manage their bookings from their mobile device, check the flight status and much more.
Travellers booking for Azul airlines can also check-in to their flights 72 hours or 90 minutes before the flight as well. The boarding pass will be issued and stored within the app so they don't have to queue up in long lines when they reach the airport.
Here's the complete list of features (translated into English) the app has to offer:
- Flight Anticipation: Now you can anticipate your flight direct the application within 6 hours.
- TudoAzul: Full integration with TudoAzul benefits program. (Balance inquiry / extract, virtual TudoAzul card, request points, direct data update in the application and integration with "My Reservations")
- Flight status: Check the status and departure times and arrival of our flights.
- Check-in: It's simple, fast and you can do it anywhere from 72 hours to 90 minutes before the flight. Your boarding pass is stored in the app and you still get 250 points in TudoAzul each way.
- In addition to simplifying the processes at the airport, we are informed about our services, such as bus schedule, parking, the Blue Stores contacts, and more.
Head over to the Windows Store and grab the Azul Mobile app if you're a frequent traveller of the airline.