BLINK camera app for Windows Phone 8 updated with several cool new features
Microsoft has rolled out an update to its BLINK camera app for Windows Phone 8, adding several cool new features and bumping the version number to 2.0. What exactly is BLINK? BLINK allows you to capture a burst of images before your camera shutters and continues to capture the pictures after you have taken the shot, to allow you to pick the best picture.
“With BLINK for Windows Phone 8, you’ll never miss the best shot or the action. BLINK captures a burst of images before you even press the shutter, and continues to capture pictures after you’ve taken your shot. Save and share the shot you like best. And better yet, save a short animated BLINK and share it to Facebook, Twitter, or BLINK.so.cl,” the app description reads.
So what’s new in version 2? According to the change log, these are the new features in the new version of BLINK:
- Camera settings – change camera settings such as scene mode, exposure, white balance and ISO in capture mode
- Animation – Quickly set the motion range for animation in addition to selecting the best shot after capture
- Sharing – Share the animations to BLINK.so.cl, Facebook, or Twitter
- In-app viewing – View the animations in the in-app history, wait for a moment and they start animating!
- Web gallery – From the in-app history, view your shared BLINKs in the web gallery
- Save another – Your BLINKs are always saved within the app. Come back and save another shot to camera roll or change the animation range via “edit” in the in-app history
So as you can see, there are several cool new additions to this app. If you want to give it a spin, hit the download link below to snag the app from the Windows Phone Store. It’s free!
Thanks for the tip, Markus!