Last night, Bethesda Software kicked off E3 a little early with a ton of announcements and the folks at Polygon, the popular video game news and culture website, condensed everything you need to know from the press event into a single eight and a half minute video.
We've embedded the video here so you can quickly catch up on all the latest announcements.
The biggest announcements being:
- "Fallout 4" officially has a release date of November 10th on a number of platforms, including Xbox One and PC, after what many described as an the "internet breaking" release of the games trailer earlier this month.
- "Doom", one of the oldest First Person Shooters that defined the genre back in the days of DOS games, will be returning in 2016 and come with its own set of tools for modders.
- "Dishonored 2" will arrive sometime in the Spring of 2016 with a choice between two protagonists. Dishonored 2's E3 announcement trailer is also available here.
- Fallout series is getting its own mobile game, "Fallout Shelter," now available on iOS devices. In the game, you build and manage your perfect state-of-the-art vault to survive and explore The Wasteland.
- "Elder Scrolls" will be getting its own digital card game at sometime this year called" Elder Scrolls Legends" which looks to be aimed at competing with Blizzard's popular free to play digital card game "Hearthstone."
This was Bethesda's first ever E3 presentation and they made quite a splash on the eve of the gaming trade show, hopefully setting the bar high for a lot of presenters to be making their own big announcements over the next few days. Expect Xbox to be making news today at their hour and a half long E3 Briefing starting at 9:30 am PDT. You can watch the events live on Twitch.tv's stream of all the press events slated for the next few days, or keep checking WinBeta for our coverage of all the latest news as it happens.