For those of you on AT&T or for those of you looking for a prepaid phone, AT&T will begin carrying the Nokia Lumia 520 as part of its GoPhone prepaid phones selection. This will mark the first Windows Phone device to be available via AT&T’s GoPhone prepaid service.
“Beginning July 26, AT&T will offer customers even more choice with the launch of the Nokia Lumia 520, the first Windows Phone in the AT&T GoPhone portfolio. The 4G-capable Nokia Lumia 520 will be available for $99.99,” AT&T stated in an official press release. Here are the specs of the Lumia 520:
- Battery Detail: 1430 mAh Li-Ion
- Talk Time (Hrs): Up to 10
- Standby Time (days): Up to 13
- Audio playback (hr): Up to 63.5
- 4.0″ IPS LCD WVGA (800×480 resolution) display, flat glass (2D), Capacitive touch, Color depth 24bit, 16M colors, ppi235
- 512MB RAM with 8GB internal memory
- 5GB storage
- MicroSD up to 64GB with 7 GB of free SkyDrive storage
- 5-megapixel camera
“We are excited to launch the first 4G Windows Phone 8 smartphone in our GoPhone portfolio. A diverse device ecosystem benefits everyone, and the addition of an affordable Windows device gives our customers yet another choice that fits their needs,” AT&T stated in the press release. The Lumia 520 will run for $99.99 on AT&T and will be available beginning July 26th. Hit the source for the full press release.