Microsoft has a number of apps for competitive platforms, and the Microsoft Garage is one team that has as many apps in the iOS App Store and Google Play Store as any team at the Redmond company. Arrow Launcher is one of the more popular Android apps that Microsoft produces, currently sitting at between one and five million installs, and with over 83,000 reviews and an average of 4.3 stars, it’s also rather well-liked.
Today, Microsoft update the app to version 2.1, and added in some nice feature updates:
What’s new for 2.1
– Extend notification badge support for more apps including Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, QQ, Skype, etc.
– 24 hours display format support;
– Add effect and material design animation.
– fix bugs on recent call and contacts
– performance improvement and package size reduction.
If you’re already using the app, then open up the Play Store and hit the update button. You can also give the app a try by downloading from the link below.Android, Apps, Arrow Launcher, Microsoft, Microsoft Garage, update