The Christmas holidays are always a great time to catch up on the latest and greatest video games, and Microsoft is here to help with a massive Xbox Countdown sale. For a limited time, you can save up to 65% on games and DLCs for Xbox One and Xbox 360, and the most high-profile games of 2018 are pretty much all included in the list.
All deals will be available through January 3, 2019, and we’ve listed some of the most interesting games below. Please note that Xbox Live Gold members receive up to 10% more in savings on top of all discounts:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - $35.99 (40% off)
- Battlefield V - $35.99 (40% off)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - $44.99 (25% off)
- Fallout 76 Standard Edition - $40.19 (33% off)
- Far Cry 5 - $30 (50% off)
- FIFA 19 - $30 (50% off)
- Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition - $38.99 (35% off)
- Just Cause 4 - Standard Edition - $53.99 (10% off)
- No Man’s Sky - $44.99 (10% off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition - $75.99 (5% off)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $35.99 (40% off)
In addition to this Xbox game sale, Microsoft is also discounting popular movies and TV shows, apps for Xbox, and PC games on the Microsoft Store, with daily deals for Movies & TV shows available through December 31. Last but not least, you can still save $100 on select Xbox One consoles, or get your first month of Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold for $1 each.