Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week we discuss build 14342 that accidentally got released, which phones we wish could run Windows 10 Mobile and more.
You can join in on every single broadcast. We have the comments directly on the side of the screen so you can see how much fun we have during our live show. To watch us live, just go to our live page at 8PM GMT or go to our YouTube channel.
If you can’t join us live you can watch the rebroadcasted video or audio later on. The podcast audio is on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and other podcast apps and the video is on YouTube. Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast.
During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording, we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK.
Timestamps and stories we covered this week:
- 2:10 Build 14342 accidentally released
- 12:22 Build 10586.318’s potential bug that made it to public release
- 15:34 Poll: Which Android phone do you wish could run Windows 10 Mobile
- 22:50 Zac wants to have a smart home but is limited by being on Windows
- 24:53 Instagram new look and logo: Will it make to Windows 10 Mobile?
- 29:40 Is this Xbox Elite controller worth $299?
- 32:10 What changes do we want to see in the Messaging app in Windows 10/Windows 10 Mobile
- 40:18 Potential sighting of the upcoming UWP OneDrive app
Further reading: Android, Microsoft, WinBeta Podcast, Windows 10