Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week we discuss official launch of Windows 10 Mobile, Redstone news, the launch of Twitter on Windows 10 Mobile, and more.
You can join in on every single broadcast. We have the comments directly on the video at the bottom of the screen so you can see how much fun we have during our live show. To watch us live, just go to our live page at 8PM GMT or go to our YouTube channel.
If you can’t join us live you can watch the rebroadcasted video or audio later on. The podcast audio is on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and other podcast apps and the video is on YouTube. Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast.
During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording, we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK.
Stories covered this week:
- Windows 10 build 14291
- Tool for porting Chrome extensions into Edge in works
- Photos app will have intelligent search support
- 512MB devices won’t receive Windows 10 Mobile
- List of supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile
- No second wave of support planned for Windows 10 Mobile
- Poll: Are you happy with the launch of Windows 10 Mobile?
- Official Twitter app launched for Windows 10 Mobile
- Spotify will continue to support Windows Phone
- HERE Maps will stop working on Windows Phones soon