Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week’s podcast is about Surface Phone rumors, Lumia flagship carrier availability, and much more.
You can either watch us live at 8PM GMT on our live page or YouTube or watch the rebroadcasted video (shown above) or audio (shown below). The podcast audio is on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and other podcast apps and the video is on YouTube.
Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast. During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK.
Links to stories covered in this week’s episode:
- Windows 10 hits 9% market share
- Surface Phone rumored to arrive second half of 2016
- Verizon not to blame for Lumia flagship availability
- Steve Ballmer thinks Windows Phones should run Android apps
- Windows RT hacked onto a Windows phone
- Windows 10 Mobile support ends in 2018
- Kinect can be used for Windows Hello (still in beta)
- Kinect helps with X-rays
- Poll: What would you like to see most on a Surface Phone?