Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week we cover the Windows 10 November update, the new Xbox One experience rolling out, and more. We also list the times that each story starts this week so you can easily jump to specific topics.
You can watch us live at 8PM GMT on our live page or on YouTube. We then post the video (shown above) and audio (shown below). You can listen to us on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, or your favorite podcast app. You can also watch us on YouTube.
Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast. During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK.
Links to stories covered in this week’s episode and time details:
- Windows 10 November Update- 2:49
- Windows 10 November Update for business- 6:08
- Microsoft branding- 12:52
- No Windows 10 Mobile build this week (ending November 14th)- 21:20
- New Xbox One Experience rolls out- 25:00
- Xbox 360 backwards compatibility now available- 29:44
- Fallout 4 makes $750 million during opening day (correction, in the podcast we mistakenly said opening week)- 34:58
- Facebook Beta app for Windows 10- 38:41
- Tim Cook's comments on the Surface Book and the iPad Pro- 41:56