Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week we cover Windows 10 Threshold 2, our poll on what Windows 10 Mobile will look like in five years, Windows 10 market share, and much more.
We broadcast each week live on YouTube at 3PM EDT and then post the video (shown above) and audio (shown below). You can listen to us on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, or your favorite podcast app. You can also watch us on YouTube.
Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast. During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK or using #AskWinBeta.
Links to stories covered in this week’s episode:
- Threshold 2 update pushed back to November
- Windows 10 marketshare
- Windows Insiders reach 7 million
- Not much new from IFA
- A closer look at Continuum
- Munchkin Continuum dock features
- Poll: What will Windows 10 Mobile's landscape look like in five years?
- 17% of Steam users are on Windows 10
- Halo 5 trailer
- Intel Skylake family of chips revealed