Welcome to episode 4 of ‘Talk Microsoft.’ This week we discuss reports of x86 virtualization coming to Windows 10 Mobile, VR minimum requirements on Windows 10, the 15 year anniversary of Xbox, and more. You can join in on every single broadcast. We have the comments directly on the side of the screen so you can see how much fun we have during our live show. To watch us live, just go to our live page at 1PM PST or go to our YouTube channel.
If you can’t join us live you can watch the rebroadcasted video or audio later on. The podcast audio is on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and other podcast apps and the video is on YouTube. Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast.
Stories covered this episode:
- x86 virtualization on Windows 10 Mobile reports
- New UWP Toolkit available. Which company do you wish would make a UWA?
- What do you want to see in a HoloLens Mannequin challenge?
- Lightkey typing/ does autocorrect make you a faster typist?
- How would your world change in the era of quantum computing?
- Microsoft Translator moves to neural network
- 15 years of Xbox did you ever think gaming would be this big?
- Minimum specs needed to run Windows Holographic VR and AR Headsets
Further reading: Alienware VR, WinBeta Podcast, Windows 10, Xbox