Hi, OnMSFT.com readers! It's the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we'll be at episode 82, and it's heavy on gaming and email, so we'll have a lot to talk about. Don't miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week's Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week - UK regulators question the Activision Blizzard acquisition, Microsoft may consolidate its Surface lineup, anti-competitive Azure cloud licensing addressed
Episode 81 Breakdown:
- Xbox's Phil Spencer releases statement addressing UK regulator's Activision Blizzard acquisition concerns
- Surface Pro X could come with both Intel and Arm variants this fall
- Microsoft addresses anti-competitive cloud licensing, but only in certain regions
- Microsoft Excel now lets users insert images in cells
- Microsoft To Do rolls out to Outlook for Windows
- Microsoft applies for US Trademark for XCLOUD
- Microsoft launches Adoption Score to help customers optimize Microsoft 365 subscriptions
- New game install options are coming to Xbox OS
- US Army continues to test HoloLens 2 based IVAS tech, holds 2-day Stryker demo
- Windows 11 Insider Dev (25193) and Beta (22621.590 and 22622.590) Channels get new builds, download them now
- Surface Duo 2 stock is running out
- Halo Infinite's local campaign split-screen co-op has been canceled
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes, and see the latest episode when it's live.
Also check us out on Spotify, SoundCloud, and our other platforms via the links above our post. Thanks as always for watching and listening to us. You're the reason we do this podcast, and we appreciate each and every one of you! We hope to see you on Sunday!