Hi, OnMSFT.com readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be at episode 81, and it was a very busy week, so we’ll have a lot to talk about. Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – Microsoft testing ads in Outlook and what that means for paid and free versions of the email client as well as the following,
Episode 81 Breakdown:
- Looks like the final Windows 11 (22H2) version will be called the “2022 Update”
- Getting Cooking Simulator on Game Pass cost Microsoft $600K, report says
- Enhance connectivity at the workplace with Microsoft Viva Engage, now widely available
- Microsoft refreshes Teams for Education features just in time for the school year
- Xbox consoles to change how free video games are listed
- Google Play Games for PC now in open beta in 5 regions
- Gaming News roundup
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes, and see the latest episode when it’s live.
Also check us out on Spotify, SoundCloud, and our other platforms via the links above our post. Thanks as always for watching and listening to us. You’re the reason we do this podcast, and we appreciate each and every one of you! We hope to see you on Sunday!