Hi,readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be on episode 93, and we’re covering Game Pass vs PS Plus and Microsoft doubling its ads revenue.
Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – Microsoft offers Sony some advice to boost PS Plus subscriptions that the company most likely won’t take.
Episode 93 Headlines:
- Microsoft suggest Sony reconsider ‘day and date’ releases to mimic Game Pass success – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft gets right back to work after the holiday with new Windows Insider builds for Dev (25252) and Beta (2262x.1020) Channels – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft has plans to double its advertising revenue to $20 billion per year – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft partners with PMI to announce low-code certifications for university students – OnMSFT.com
- Xbox Series X|S successor tentatively slated for a 2028 release – OnMSFT.com
- Stardock releases WindowBlinds 11 – OnMSFT.com
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes, and see the latest episode when it’s live.
Also check us out on Spotify, SoundCloud, and our other platforms via the links above our post. Thanks as always for watching and listening to us. You’re the reason we do this podcast, and we appreciate each and every one of you! We hope to see you on Sunday!