Hi,readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be on episode one hundred, and we’re talking about Microsoft’s earnings decline.
Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – Microsoft reports its Q2 2023 earnings following massive layoffs last week, and many numbers are down.
Episode 100 Headlines:
- Microsoft extends partnership with OpenAI by making a “multibillion dollar investment” – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft Edge will let users split two tabs in a single window soon – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft’s working on its most significant update to File Explorer yet – OnMSFT.com
- Here is our recap of today’s Xbox & Bethesda Developer_Direct – OnMSFT.com
- The Snipping Tool will now let you pause screen recording – OnMSFT.com
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes and see the latest episode when it’s live.