Hi, OnMSFT.com readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be on episode 113, and we’re talking about Microsoft securing AI chat bots.
Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – Microsoft is working on another version of its Copilot that’s more secure than what people are using now.
Episode 113 Headlines:
- Ads are coming to Bing Chat apps – new API for publishers released – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft is reportedly getting ready to bring major improvements to widgets on Windows 11 – OnMSFT.com
- Redfall reportedly had a strong launch in spite of poor critical reception – OnMSFT.com
- ASUS to launch ROG Ally in June, here’s what we know so far – OnMSFT.com
- Xbox Series X|S Seagate expansion cards get a permanent price cut – OnMSFT.com
- Stardock announces Groupy 2 has entered public beta – OnMSFT.com
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes and see the latest episode when it’s live.