The holiday season is in full force and what better way to get in the sprit by defending Santa’s gift bag from zombies? Check out North Pole Invasion app for Windows 8.1, a cool game that features elves and zombies!
“Zombies have invaded the North Pole, infected the elves, and created a zombie elf army! Take control and help defend Santa’s gift bag from the zombie elf invasion. Use your fingers or mouse to toss and fling the zombies around using an advanced ragdoll physics engine! Battle through 70 levels of intense physics action!” the app description reads.
There are fifteen unlockable weapons and timed bonus rounds to keep you entertained for a long time. The game is very fun and addicting. Here are the key features of this game:
- Stellar art and animation.
- 70 progressively difficult missions of addictive physics action. Starts off easy before leading you into over the top action.
- Bring a friend! Up to 10 point multi-touch support for crazy ragdoll tossing action!
- Survival Mode! How long can you survive against wave after wave of zombie elves?
- Bonus rounds! Launch giant snowballs and smash invading zombie elves! Unlock more attacks as you progress.
- 14 unique zombie types, each with their own powers, plus 5 big bosses to battle!
- 15 physics based weapons to deal out massive damage to the zombie elf horde! Upgrade them in the Workshop!
- Epic boss battles!
Hit the download link below to snag the app. It runs for $1.49 but you can snag a free trial as well. Let us know how you like the game!
Thanks for the tip, @dingl_!Windows 8.1, Windows Store