In the market for a new home? Check out the official Zillow app for Windows 8.1, which offers you the ability to search homes by price, bed, baths, keywords, and more. You can also get free access to foreclosure listings in your area. Zillow, for those that did not know, is a popular online real estate database.
“Is that home for sale? What is it worth? Where can I find foreclosures? Get answers on Zillow, the leading real estate network, featuring homes for sale across the United States. Find homes for sale and for rent, plus check values on 100+ million homes in the U.S. Find homes that are just hitting the MLS, or those for sale by owner (FSBO). Plus, Zillow has rental listings for any type of property: single-family homes, apartments, town homes, condos and more,” the app description reads.
Here are the key features of the app:
- Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
- Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords, and more.
- See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental price), on most homes and apartments
- Save your favorites and searches and access them across platforms: Zillow.com or from any mobile device
- Contact a Realtor or local agent to tour a home.
The Zillow app is free and available now for download. Hit the download link below to snag the app and let us know if you like it!Windows 8.1, Windows Store