YouTube TV is a paid subscription service that allows for the streaming of traditional TV channels from a variety of providers. It allows for viewing on multiple devices and enables cloud DVR for recording shows. Here’s the official feature and channel lists:
- Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
- Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC and more, including your local sports & news channels.
- Watch on all your devices, including the big screen with Google Chromecast or Apple Airplay.
- Watch on-the-go with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
- 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
- No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
- Start your free-trial today.
The following channels are available in YouTube TV:
- BROADCAST: ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, NBC
- SPORTS: Big Ten Network , CBS Sports Network, Comcast RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Fox RSN (regional), FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, NBCSN, NESN, SEC Network, Tennis Channel, YES Network
- ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE: AMC, BBC America, Bravo, Chiller, E!, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, IFC, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, SundanceTV, SyFy, Universal HD, USA, YouTube Red Originals, WE tv
- NEWS: BBC World News, CNBC, Fox Business, Fox News, MSNBC, Newsy
- KIDS: Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids
- SPANISH LANGUAGE: Universo, Telemundo
Are you a YouTube TV user and are you excited to finally watch it on your Xbox One console? Let us know in the comments below. Would you recommend it to a friend?