You can now trade with villagers in Minecraft: Windows 10 and Pocket Edition
Mojang today announced that you can now trade with villagers in both Minecraft Pocket Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Support for trading comes by way of a version 1.0.4 update, and we have included all the details for you below.
- Added Villager Trading!
- Added Strangers Skin Pack
- Music, sounds, and user interface can now be modified using Add-Ons
- Added the Storage screen in Settings to manage worlds, resource packs, and behavior packs
- New Add-On format: All of your old Add-Ons will automatically update to the new format. You may see warnings on those Add-Ons but they will be fully functional
- The models for the Shulker and Ender Dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons
- Husks are now a little bit taller than Zombies
- Baby Villagers now have adorable, larger-sized heads
- Addition of CDN for downloading optional content, reducing game file sizes
- Added low render distance options for older devices
- Clicks are now registered when quickly right-clicking items in the inventory
- Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings
- The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra
- Fixed the hitbox on Stone and Wooden Buttons so they can no longer be stepped on by players and other mobs
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from 0.15.9 or earlier
If you’re not already playing Minecraft Pocket Edition, or Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, we’ve included the download links for you below. As always, once you’ve updated, let us know your thoughts by dropping us a comment!