The Windows 11 PDF reader app, Xodo, updated to Version 5.0.25 today for all compatible devices including those running Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
This latest Xodo app update add the ability to play sound annotations and create new documents within the Viewer screen for all users. Pro users also gained the ability to record sound annotations within the app.
A variety of bug fixes were also included within this update. Here’s the full release notes:
- Added ability to play Sound annotation
- Added ability to record sound annotation (Pro)
- Now new documents can be created in the Viewer
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed crash related to editing Text Markup (highlight, underline, strikeout, etc)
- Fixed issues related to sleep mode + app unresponsive on Windows 11
- Pro features can now be used offline
- Added auto Theme selection
- Added auto Language selection
- Improved UX with Windows 11 style
- Improved context menu with more quick options
- Add ability to reset zoom level