Xbox Video app for Windows Phone receives update, fixes issues around resuming content
Following the major update to the Xbox Video app for Windows 8.1, Microsoft has rolled out an update to the Video app for Windows Phone. In this update, Microsoft has addressed a few issues around resuming content.
“Xbox Video brings the latest movies and TV shows to your Windows Phone 8.1 and makes it easy to watch what you love wherever you are. Rent and buy new blockbuster movies and favorite classics, or catch up on last night’s episodes of the hottest TV shows, and watch them on your Windows Phone, PC, tablet, Xbox One, Xbox 360, or at XboxVideo.com,” the app description reads.
This latest update bumps the version number to 220.127.116.11 on Windows Phone 8 and 18.104.22.168 on Windows Phone 8.1. The update fixes an issue with the full screen button and it is now available during playback once again. Microsoft has also added the following fixes:
- Choppiness after resuming playback.
- In some cases, resumed playback would start a few seconds after the point you left off.
- Resume location was lost when turning on and off closed captions.
- Some personal video could not be deleted.
- In some cases, restoring purchase history did not restore all items.
- Certain season passes had issues acquiring a download license.
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app. Enjoy!Windows Phone, Xbox Video