The Xbox team have released a new build to Xbox Preview Program members on the Alpha ring. This latest update comes in at build number 1805.180418-1920. The changelog notes that there are a few fixes in this build, but also refers back to the new features mentioned previously, but doesn't state which new features are being made available specifically in this build.
Here are the fixes in this build:
Home – Avatars
- Fixed an issue in which Avatars were not properly displayed within the profile pages.
Home – Cortana
- Fixed an issue in which Cortana was unable to make selection of account names.
- Fixed an issue for a user when broadcasting and opening the guide would cause the camera momentarily to vanish from the active broadcast.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue in with users would lose navigation controls/focus in the manage game section for a game or app.
- Fixed the social icon within the notifications toasts that was appearing as a blank square while in Light theme contrast.
Settings – Accessory App
- We have resolved an issue in which some users were not able to navigate correctly, assign controller configurations and set Vibration settings in the Xbox Accessory app.
And, as expected, there are also some known issues with this build:
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
When connecting to Xbox Live, the console will prompt to install the latest build before being able to make use of the console.