The official Plex app for Xbox One consoles updated today with a variety of fixes and changes. Among the most noteworthy is the return of the ability to delete recommended items and the fixing of a bug that was preventing the correct audio and subtitle selections from activating as fast as they should have.
Here's the full release notes.
- Restored ability to delete Watch Later/Recommended items
- Fixed Browse by Folder showing unwatched flags on folders
- Fixed cursor getting lost when navigating up to menu on Live TV Watch Now
- Fixed metadata being displayed behind episode thumbnail in some cases
- Fixed audio & subtitle preference changes not being reflected immediately on the preplay page
- Removed Discover and Watch Now buttons from Live TV Browse All
Plex is a powerful media consumption app that allows users to watch their own library of digital content and record live TV. Do you use Plex on your Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below and then like us on Facebook for more Xbox One news.