Xbox One’s Plex app adds support for live TV viewing & recording
The official Xbox One Plex app has finally added support for live TV with its latest update. Plex users who pay for the monthly Plex Pass membership and have an antennae attached to their console will now be able to watch broadcast television from within the Plex app and also pause, rewind, fast forward, and record it.
Here’s the official list of other features added with this update.
- Updated the sources selector UI
- Added sources modal
- Added ability to reorder sources from sources modal
- Added ability to hide sources from sources list
- Added support for inline collections
- Added automatic fallback to transcode if direct stream audio fails
- Playing an item from the play queue will automatically close the play queue
Are you a Plex fan and have you been waiting for this added functionality to come to the Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.