The much-hyped patch for the Xbox One version of Dungeon Defenders 2 is now available to install via an update on the console. This patch is expected to fix all of the major problems players had been experiencing since the game’s launch over a week ago including the game crashes and inability to connect to servers. Here’s the official release notes:
- Fixed the loading screen crashes.
- Fixed the Town crashes.
- Fixed the Series EV2 proton beam crash.
- Fixed a number of crashes that would happen when placing certain Dryad defenses, Lavamancer defenses and auras.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to properly equip costumes.
- In addition to these fixes, this patch includes a number of features and improvements from the 1.0 Update that were not available at launch, including tutorial improvements, new Campaign gameplay updates and more. With this patch, Xbox One is now fully up-to-date with the PC & PS4 versions!
Have you encountered any of these problems when playing Dungeon Defenders 2 on your Xbox One and has this update fixed them? Let us know in the comments below.