Microsoft’s Xbox team seems to be getting a little too used to the big red button, as they’ve pushed out their third build for those on the Xbox Preview Program in the Alpha ring. This build brings some additional fixes in preparation for pushing the builds to the Beta ring and ring 3.
Here are the fixes in build 1706.170623-2014:
- Localization fixes in the Out of Box Experience
- Fixed an issue for some users receiving an error message when attempting to purchase Xbox 360 Back Compat titles.
- When purchasing content from the Store, pressing B to back out of the purchase experience may cause the “Buy” button to disappear from the Store interface
- After dismissing the virtual keyboard, attempting to relaunch the virtual keyboard may fail.
- When signing out of the Mixer app and signing in with a new user, the user who launched the app is still displayed.
Of course, there are also a couple known issues:
- My Games and Apps
- Some app updates are failing. This is being investigated. Workaround is to reboot the console and try again
So, before you get playing online, download this latest build and make sure to provide feedback via the Feedback Hub.