The Xbox 360 video game, Burnout Revenge, has just been added to the Xbox One's growing library of backwards compatible titles.
Burnout Revenge was very well received when it initially launched on the Xbox 360 in 2006 with many reviewers praising its online matches. Unfortunately, the Burnout Revenge servers are no longer online so the game is now limited to its offline content only, which is still substantial. The game can be purchased from the Xbox Marketplace here.
Here's the official game description.
This time it’s not about winning. It’s about total domination and an utter disregard for the rules of the road. Burnout™ Revenge launches you into the fastest, most dangerous racer on the road. Exact revenge on rush hour traffic, vindictive rival racers, and everything else that gets between you and the finish line. This time it’s personal. This time it’s about revenge.
- Prepare for Carnage—Battling is the only way to advance in Burnout Revenge. Use the new Revenge Meter to track your progress as you reap rewards for playing dirty
- Choose Your Car, Choose Your Weapon—Every vehicle is a potential weapon, whether you’re ramming an unsuspecting commuter into your rival or orchestrating an explosive multi-car pileup
- Tracks Tricked Out for Takedowns—Navigate multi-level race tracks loaded with alternate routes, extreme jumps, hard stops, and nasty chokepoints. Burnout Revenge is built for battle.
- Car-to-Car Combat—Smash through traffic and wreak havoc to beat the clock in the fast and furious Traffic Attack mode.
- Crash Mode Revolutionized—This popular game mode is back, overhauled from the ground up to include more destruction and devastation than ever before.
Did you enjoy Burnout Revenge when it first came out and will you be playing it again? Let us know in the comments below and make sure to follow us on Twitter for more Xbox news.