Wunderlist is one of the best to-do list and task management apps, not just for Windows/Windows Phone, but for other major platforms as well. The app gives users the ability to create tasks, lists, collaborate with your colleagues, share the created lists and tasks, and much more. If you happen to be a regular user of the app, you be glad to find out Wunderlist has picked up an update, bumping it to version 126.96.36.199, and comes with a number of new features and bug fixes on board, including a tweaked logo as well live tiles improvements and much more.
Here’s the complete change log as per Windows Phone Store:
- We have a new logo! But before you start looking in panic for the new Wunderlist logo, clutching on to your colleague’s arm and shouting ‘Where has my Wunderlist gone??’, don’t worry, you’ll still recognize it – we’ve just made a few tweaks.
- Talking of tweaks, our pictograms are now looking more lightweight and ever so stylish.
- We’ve made a few changes to our live tiles so that they’ll now update at lightning fast speed as soon as you add something to your list.
- We’re always sad to see you leave our app but that’s no excuse for throwing a tantrum. We’ve given ourselves a stern talking to and we’d like to apologise for crashing when you leave the app or when you return. We’ve fixed this little issue and would like to think it won’t happen again.
- As usual, we’ve squashed a few other minor bugs.
Head over to the respective app store to grab the updated Wunderlist app.Microsoft, Windows, Windows Phone, Wunderlist