Wunderlist is one of the best task management tools with dedicated apps for all major platforms. The service also has its own apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices, allowing users to create to-dos and manage their tasks where ever they are. It syncs with your Wunderlist account so you can access your lists from any mobile or tablet in your possession.
Recently, Wunderlist for Windows and Windows Phone picked up a big update, introducing plethora of features to improve the overall usage experience. The latest update lets users sign in to Wunderlist with their Facebook or Google+ account. Furthermore, the app also supports Snapped View for Windows 8 devices, allowing users to work on other apps while keeping their to-dos in view. As for Windows Phone 8, the app brings landscape support which is extremely useful for bigger devices. Among the most notable features is the support for Live Tiles so you can see the important things you have to do on the Start Screen.
Here’s a list of new features introduced with the latest Wunderlist app for Windows Phone and Windows 8:
- Snapped View in Wunderlist for Windows 8 allows you to keep your to-dos in view, while working in another app. It’s the perfect productivity set-up.
- Landscape view in Wunderlist for Windows Phone 8 lets you take advantage of your entire screen and is perfect when you’re typing a long Note or using Comments in a conversation.
- Complete Live Tile support lets you have both your lists and Smart Lists — like ‘Today’ — pinned right on your Start screen so you see your most important to-dos at a glance.
- Calendar Feed integration has now arrived on Wunderlist for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8. You can now add your personal Wunderlist feed to your calendar appt.
- Facebook and Google+ support makes it even easier to sign in to your Wunderlist.
If you happen to be a regular user of Wunderlist, head over to the respective store and grab the updated app.