Wordament, a popular puzzle game for Windows 8.1, has received a new update today adding several new features to the app. The update, which bumps the version number to 2.7, adds Live tile support, along with Snap support for different screen sizes.
"Wordament is a real-time continuous word tournament. Players compete on the same board with everyone at once. Rounds offer challenges such as two- and three-letter tiles, themed words, speed rounds and more. You can be a champion in many ways: find the most words possible, earn the best score, find the longest words, best your Frenemies, or beat your top score. How you win is up to you," the app description reads.
Another new feature that has been added to this app is the sharing of features between the desktop and Windows Phone version of the app features. This means the app is virtually simillar on both Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.
The app also features the ability to play with friends or family anywhere in the world on any device, along with the ability to share your best scores to social network sites.
Here's what's new with this app update:
- Windows 8 and 8.1 share all features with our phone versions
- Vastly improved performance
- Native support for all flavors of Windows 8 and 8.1, including all sizes and orientations of screens
- Live Tile support
- Sign in as a Guest or with Facebook
- Share your best scores to networks including Facebook and Twitter.
- 15 supported puzzle languages.
- Play with your friends and family anywhere in the world on any device!
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app and let us know if you like the new features!