WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving. It also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows user to manage files even on local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders.
Whats new in this build?
– Taskbar jump list support on Windows 7
– Tab selector for sessions
– Queue processing can be disabled
– Synchronized browsing is configurable per stored session
– A complete list of changes can be viewed here