WinISO is a CD-ROM image file utility that can convert BIN to ISO, extract/edit/create ISO files directly, make bootable CDs, and serve as a BIN/ISO converter/extractor/editor.
With WinISO, you can easily add, delete, rename, and extract file(s) within original image files.
WinISO can process almost all CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image files, including ISO and BIN. It has the ability to open an image file, display the file tree, and then run files from within the image file. This is useful when viewing files, or running programs.
According to feedback and needs from customers, new functions are added in WinISO 6.0 Beta. Now it supports UDF and HTS+ file systems, Bridge and unbridge file systems. What’s more, it supports larger ISO size, and can convert DVD and Bly-ray disc to ISO.
Whats new in 6.0 Beta?
1. Added support to UDF and HTS+ file systems.
2. Supports bridge and unbridge file systems.
3. Supports larger ISO size.
4. Supports DVD and Blu-ray disc to ISO.
5. Supports all formats( including NRG,CUE,BIN)to ISO or BIN/CUE conversion.