The Slack app for Windows phones has just updated to Version 2017.118.0.0 and has added threaded messages which should please those that have been wanting this feature. This feature was announced several days ago but it looks like today is the day that it begins rolling out to users. This update also fixes several smaller display bugs and fixed one that was affecting the reliability of notifications.
Slack is a communications and collaborations tool which can be used for keeping track of projects throughout their different stages and staying in touch with participants. Here’s some of its officially listed features:
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
- Message or call any person or group within your team
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
- Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
- Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
- Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Do you use Slack? What features would you like in a future update? Let us know in the comments below.