Microsoft just released another new Windows 11 build for the Release Preview Channel, this one clocking in at 22621.754. There are a number of new features for Insiders in the Release Preview Channel:
- New! We added a new consent form for those of you enrolled in Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint. You have new choices for your biometric data. You can keep storing your biometric data or open Settings to delete the data if you have not used your face or fingerprint for authentication in over 365 days. You also have these options if you upgraded to Windows 11 and have not yet seen the new Hello Learn More Privacy text.
- New! We added improvements to the Microsoft Account experience in Settings. For instance, you can manage your Microsoft One Drive subscription and related storage alerts.
- New! We enhanced search visual treatments on the taskbar to improve discoverability. This is available to a small audience initially and deploys more broadly in the months that follow. Some devices might notice different visual treatments as we gather feedback. To learn more about why you might be seeing these changes, see Search for anything, anywhere.
- New! We enhance the backup experience when using your Microsoft Account (MSA). Some devices might notice visual treatments for this enhancement. This is available to a small audience initially and deploys more broadly in the months that follow.
- New! We added Task Manager to the context menu when you right-click the taskbar. This feature rolls out in the coming weeks.
Along with the new features there are the usual assortment of fixes and improvements, be sure to check out the blog post for all the details.