The official Slack app for Windows 10 devices updated to Version 4.10.0 today. This update contained a wide variety of bug fixes for errors relating to window resizing and switching workplaces and also improved the ability to find recently accessed files.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Use files? Us too! If you’ve recently used or linked to them on your device, Slack will be slicker at swooping them up and snatching them into your grasp in Slack.
- Sometimes, you could not exit full screen mode with escape on windows, which was wrong, because that’s literally what escape means. Now, it works.
- We fixed some issues that caused window resizing of Slack to be difficult. We never want to be difficult.
- Quickly switching workspaces caused problems. Switching workspaces should only cause opportunities, so we fixed that.
- There were a few little bugs that caused crashes, like bugs do. We fixed those, and we’ll fix the next ones too.
Do you use Slack on your Windows 10 device or have you made the switch to Microsoft Teams or another service? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest and Twitter for more Windows 10 app news.