Microsoft’s Sticky Notes app/feature updated to Version 3.7 on Windows 10 this week. This latest app update includes a number of fixes designed to squash insight-related bugs and also makes some slight changes to the text selection visualisation.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Ink Analysis is back! There was a bad bug preventing you from getting ink insights and handwriting analysis, but we squashed it.
- Insights is better than ever! We did a bunch of bug fixing and improvements, including remembering insights across sessions and even remembering them when you go offline.
- Selecting text has never been more colorful! We decided to embrace the rainbow – try it on dark mode for an extra delightful experience.
- Various bug fixes, accessibility fixes, performance improvements.
- Sticky Notes is a feature that comes pre-installed on Windows 10 devices and can be accessed at any time via the Windows Ink Workspace icon in the Taskbar along the bottom of the screen. It’s mostly used for creating reminders but it also offers smart functionality for connecting with additional services such as Cortana.