Microsoft has released an update to its Windows 10 phone app, bumping the version to 2.15.25005.0 for non-Insiders. As the app is currently not very useful on PCs, the update brings many improvements to Windows 10 Mobile users with better performance on low-end devices, fixes to the call history and also some accessibility improvements.
Please find the detailed changelog below:
- Improved performance for opening the Phone app on low-end devices.
- Accessibility improvements, such as improving Narrator functionality by adding landmarks in the app, adding high-contrast icons, and improving touch typing.
- Fixed an issue where certain calls didn’t appear in call history.
- Fixed an issue where a ringtone wouldn’t play sometimes after playing a visual voicemail message.
- Standardized date and time formatting.
- Improved app reliability and fixed some issues that caused the app to fail.
- Minor UI improvements.
Click on the download link below if you didn’t get the update yet, and please tell us in the comments if you’re satisfied by the performance and features of this app.