Microsoft is back on track after almost a week without a pre-Anniversary Update Windows Insider build. Today, Dona Sarkar pushed the Big Red Button and pushed out Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 14383, with a slew of fixes and improvements.
Here's the full list (unfortunately without specific mention of fixes for some older Lumia battery issues):
- We have improved battery performance for those who tend to quickly turn the screen on and off in order to look at the Lock screen.
- We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where zooming in and out of embedded maps could sometimes result in the map jumping to an unexpected location.
- We fixed an issue resulting in volume mute not working on certain devices, such as the Lumia 640, when playing YouTube videos that use the OPUS audio codec.
- We fixed an issue where if you are connected to a car via Bluetooth that supports it, tapping “End Call” on the car’s console wouldn’t work while an incoming text was being announced.
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being about to make Store purchases using mobile operator billing when using an Orange SIM.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Groove sometimes unexpectedly pausing music after music has manually been paused and resumed.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the keyboard sometimes outputting @ and € instead of “a” and “e” for certain languages in Windows Phone 8.1 apps.
- We fixed an issue resulting in many Windows Phone 8.1 games seeming to play in slow motion on certain devices, such as the Lumia 535.
- We fixed an issue where notifications received while the screen was off didn’t take into consideration the proximity sensor, resulting in the screen turning on to display the notification while in pockets, potentially leading to accidental screen presses.
- We fixed an issue where Visual Voicemail setup wouldn’t appear after hard resetting the device.
- We fixed an issue resulting in tiles pinned from within apps sometimes being blank and not falling back to show the app name within the tile. Also fixed an issue where “SIM 2” title was missing from pinned Messaging and Phone tiles for the second SIM.
- We fixed an issue resulting in incorrect Start screen scaling after switching from Continuum/Extended Desktop to Mirrored/Duplicated screen on devices with a non-default DPI.
- We fixed an issue resulting in there sometimes being a delay when showing the missed call count on the Phone app Live tile.
It's looking like Microsoft is locking things down in preparation for this summer's Anniversary Update. Let us know in the comments if you think they're on track to make for a reliable release.