It’s been a trying time for the Windows Phone. Many companies have pulled their apps and support from what some might consider a dying platform. But for UK bank NatWest, building an app for Windows 10 Mobile is just another way of supporting their clients.
Here is the description
Check out the refreshed look and feel of our brand new Windows 10 app! In addition to the brand new Windows 10 app, we have introduced the following:
- Easily send your account number and sort code so people can pay directly into your account
- Get a reminder of your customer number in the menu
- Continuum so that you can connect a monitor, keyboard and mouse to your Windows 10 Phone for a PC-like experience!
With the NatWest Mobile Banking app managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
- Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
- Pay a person or bill
- Pay your contacts using their mobile number
- Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
- Check your balance and transactions
- View and cancel your direct debits and standing orders
- Create standing orders to existing payees
- Find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Top up your UK Pay As You Go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only)
While there isn’t a PC version of the app, the NatWest Windows 10 Mobile app includes Continuum support. This means that their clients can access their banking information via their monitor with the use of the mobile phone.
As Windows Central states, NatWest has been a regular supporter for Microsoft’s platforms in the past. This seems like a breath of fresh air for fans anxious about many other banks and the like leaving Windows 10 Mobile behind.
Try out the new app by downloading it straight from the Windows Store with the link below.