Microsoft is rolling out the new Windows 10 Mobile preview build 15228 for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Without much pomp and circumstance, the Windows Insiders team has fixed up more of the “feature2” release without any full fledged features. Instead, it has a list of changes and fixes:
Changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We have fixed notifications (SMS, Calendar) with all Fitbit trackers.
- We have fixed crashes reported while using Photos app.
- We have fixed a deployment issue in where if an admin uses ActiveSyncCSP to provisioning email account on device running the Windows 10 Creators Update without providing a valid password, and the email server enforces a limited number of denied access retries, then the server will lock out the email account.
- We have improved battery performance by fixing a bug in a scenario where 30% more power was used during Camera app preview and capture mode.
- Some Insiders provided feedback that playing video on phone resulted in a black flash and/or stuttering when in landscape mode. We have fixed this issue.
- We have improved Bluetooth connectivity with Garmin Wearable devices.
- General improvement in reliability of phones by fixing top crash issues.
There weren’t any known issues that were announced with this build so it’s probably safe to say that the WeChat app might still experience some issues from build 152126. The Windows 10 Mobile build 15228 released alongside preview build 16232 for PC. For more information about that, check out our coverage here at OnMSFT.