Cortana on Windows 10 keeps getting better and better. In an official blog post today, Microsoft has revealed that the latest Windows 10 build (10074) now features improved Bing Instant Answers integration. What does this mean? Well, now you can have Cortana on Windows 10 give you the weather, multiply some numbers, and find you references. Here's what Microsoft had to say:
"We are turning on some new experiences in Cortana powered by Bing Instant Answers. Cortana will aim to answer your question while you’re still typing," the company stated in an official blog post. Here are some examples you can try right now on Windows 10 build 10074:
- Weather – “Seattle Weather”
- Finance – “MSFT stock”
- Dictionary – “define astounding”
- Calculator – “48*92”
- Flight Status – “UA 238”
- Reference – “how tall is brad pitt”
- Showtimes – “movies near me”
- Tech Help – “memory in my computer”
- Time Zone – “time in London”
- Unit Conversion – “42 ft in meters”
- Chit Chat – “tell me a joke"
As you can see, some of the features were already present in previous builds, or on Windows Phone. As Windows 10 nears its July release date, Cortana continues to become refined, truly making her your personal digital assistant to answer any of your questions.