WinBeta Review and Giveaway: DisplayFusion Pro Standard
How many of you have more than one monitor and seek an easier way to manage those monitors? Look no further. DisplayFusion from Binary Fortress Software has provided us with 5 licenses to give away to our loyal readers, so read more for a short review and enter to win!
DisplayFusion is designed to make your multi-monitor life easier. The software is simple and once you install it, you will have an icon in your Windows system tray. You will have a menu for configuring a multimonitor setup via a tabbed interface that is organized and easy to use.
Here is a quick rundown of some of the most popular features of DisplayFusion:
- Multi-Monitor Taskbar – The taskbar on each monitor can be configured to show all windows, or only the windows that are located on that monitor. Use button grouping, auto-hide, window previews, shortcuts, a Start Button and much more to help you work more easily with your application windows.
- Advanced Wallpaper Management – DisplayFusion has powerful Wallpaper features that let you use images from your own computer, or load images from online sources. Tile, stretch, scale, crop, position and tint your images exactly how you want.
- Powerful HotKeys – Create HotKeys to load Wallpaper or Monitor Profiles, move windows around, change window opacity, toggle DisplayFusion features and much more. A great feature for keyboard power-users.
- Monitor Configuration – Configure the resolution, colour depth, refresh rate and orientation. You can even save your configurations as Monitor Profiles that you can load later using a HotKey or TitleBar Button.
- Window Snapping – DisplayFusion’s Window Snapping feature makes it easy to line-up your windows with each other, or line-up your windows along a monitor edge.
- Window Management – Use DisplayFusion’s Window Management feature to easily move windows between your monitors.
- Window Location – The Window Location feature allows you to specify which monitor you would like selected applications to open on.
- Multi-Monitor Screen Savers – Why settle for one screen saver on your main monitor? With DisplayFusion you can span your screen saver across all monitors, or even display a different screen saver on each monitor.
DisplayFusion was easy to install and configure. Our favorite feature is the Window Location, which allows you to choose which monitor a selected application should open on. Another neat feature is the ability to span a window across all monitors. Really neat application that is very useful for developers and gamers alike.
We have posted several beta versions of the software in our Betas section, and you can also download a free version of DisplayFusion on the software’s website. The Pro Standard version runs for $25 per computer. We will be giving away 5 licenses to Pro Standard!
To enter this giveaway, you must:
1) Create an account on WinBeta or Login via Facebook or Twitter
2) Reply to this post to show your interest and Like us on Facebook (click the LIKE button above). You can also re-Tweet this post (using the buttons above) for an extra chance to win.
Five winners will be chosen by January 13th and will receive a private message informing them of their win. Good luck to all!Further reading: Giveaway, WinBeta