Welcome to another episode of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week we discuss Microsoft selling its feature phone business, if the Nokia smartphone business purchase was a good idea, if Android apps on Chrome are an issue for Microsoft, and more.
You can join in on every single broadcast. We have the comments directly on the side of the screen so you can see how much fun we have during our live show. To watch us live, just go to our live page at 3PM EST or go to our YouTube channel.
If you can’t join us live you can watch the rebroadcasted video or audio later on. The podcast audio is on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and other podcast apps and the video is on YouTube. Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast.
During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording, we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. If you can’t join us live, you can share your thoughts in the comments, and vote in our weekly polls. You can also tweet us at @ZacB_ and @Sean_Michael_UK.
Stories we covered this week:
- Microsoft sells feature phone business
- Poll: Should Microsoft have purchased Nokia devices?
- OneDrive UWP released for Windows 10
- Windows 7 convenience update
- Are Android apps on Chrome OS a problem for Microsoft?
- Cortana adds notification syncing between Android/ Windows 10 Insiders
- Nexus 5x potentially spotted running Windows 10 Mobile
- Facebook Live spotted on Windows 10 app
- Panorama mode on the way for Windows 10 Mobile
- Halo Forge coming to Windows 10 later this year