Welcome to another addition of the WinBeta Podcast. Each week we discuss the top Microsoft related news. This week we discuss latest Windows 10 build, Cortana on iOS and Android, rumors about Microsoft’s latest flagship phone, and more.
We also have a poll this week which you can find below to help us improve the podcast. Please share your feedback with us.
We broadcast each week live on YouTube at 3PM EDT and then post the video and audio which are embedded below. You can also listen to us on iTunes, the Windows podcast app, TuneIn, and watch us on YouTube.
Whether you’re looking for good discussion and insight on Windows news, or just a good time with some guys who love tech, you’ll enjoy the podcast. During the full episodes of the show we discuss the Windows news of the week and then after each week’s episode recording we have a general discussion and Q&A with our viewers. This week we had a good set of questions about Windows 10 and other Microsoft related questions.
Links to the stories discussed this week:
- Third party Surface Pro 3 Keyboard
- Cortana on Android and iOS
- Microsoft Band 2 reportedly far into its development stages, will launch soon
- Rumor Roundup: Both Windows 10 flagships may support USB C, Windows Hello, Continuum, and more
- Windows 10 is finally taking the Windows Store seriously
- Windows 10 build 10125: A new polished design for Jump Lists
- Windows 10: Icons receive a major overhaul, finally look good
- Windows 10 feedback: Insiders want tabs in File Explorer