Here at WinBeta, we are dedicated to maintaining a respectful community that actively engages in lively discussions about news stories and other topics. Please keep the following in mind when posting comments:
Please be polite to all the members of our community, including the authors and those who leave comments. We believe strongly that our community should be a safe and welcoming area for all people around the world. Any rudeness, insults, hate, hostility, or negativity may be removed and you may lose your ability to comment.
In order to provide a safe space for our community, comments may be moderated and posting links will be prohibited, unless you are “whitelisted” by a moderator. Do not ask a moderator to be whitelisted, as this privilege is only given to those who are active and have been following guidelines.
We are interested in articulate, well-informed remarks that are relevant to the article. We welcome your advice, your criticism and your unique insights.
We reserve the right to edit or remove a comment we deem unfit for the website. Comments that contain no value at all will be removed. Please post on-topic comments. Comments that are completely unrelated to the news story will be removed. Repeat offenders will be addressed. Spamming links and other sites will also not be tolerated. Offenders will be blacklisted from the comments section and may even get banned from the site completely.
- Stay on topic – This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article or an “open thread”.
- Be respectful of other commenters – Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment.
- Don’t feed the trolls – Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors.
- We reserve the right to remove comments – Comments that we find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, or harassing may be removed.
- Contact our moderators if you have questions or concerns – Hit the contact us link at the top of the site to reach a moderator.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality community experience for all of our members. Thank you and happy commenting!