The Xbox team has shared more details about Microsoft’s E3 2018 presence today, including the Xbox FanFest that will kick off on June 10 in L.A. This year, Microsoft has shifted the ticketing process to an online random drawing, and those of you who want a chance to win tickets will have to visit the Xbox E3 Fan Event Submission site that will launch today at 12 p.m. PDT.
By entering the random drawing, you can either win one of the 400 FanFest tickets ($45) or one of the 1,000 free Xbox Briefing-only tickets. Here’s what the lucky winners of the Xbox FanFest tickets can expect:
- Early Check-in: Private check-in and admission to a Fan Rally prior to the Xbox E3 Briefing on Sunday morning.
- Briefing Access: Experience the Xbox E3 Briefing in-person.
- Epic Moments: A “can’t miss” Xbox community event Sunday afternoon.
- Exclusivity: Early access to Xbox’s hottest exclusives and biggest blockbuster games.
- Meet Xbox: Meet and talk with some of gaming’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Our Secret Gear Backpack: Full of amazing surprises.
- A Custom Jersey: Since Xbox fans deserve the best apparel to show off their fandom!
In addition to the Xbox FanFest activities, the Xbox team announced today that Microsoft’s E3 briefing on June 10 will be live-streamed on the official Xbox Mixer channel as well as other streaming services that have yet to be announced. Microsoft is also planning an Inside Xbox live stream with “exclusive announcements” on June 11 at 3PM PDT.Further reading: E3 2018, Xbox, Xbox Fanfest