Microsoft is set to host an E3 2015 briefing on Monday June 15th, starting at 9:30 Pacific Time. The company is set to offer in-depth looks at several upcoming gaming titles, as well as a rundown of the future of Xbox. So where can you watch the live stream of the event? You can actually watch it on Xbox.com or via your console. In fact, you can even watch it on your Windows Phone or Windows PC.
"The Xbox E3 2015 Briefing will take place Monday, June 15, beginning at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT. You can watch the live stream of the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Xbox.com, via the Xbox Live Events Player, on Xbox One or Xbox 360 consoles and on Windows Phone globally. You can also watch the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing during “Xbox: Game On” on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 12:30p ET/9:30a PT," Microsoft stated.
Microsoft also plans to host a show called "Xbox Daily: Live @ E3" featuring Major Nelson as the host and numerous guest stars from the gaming industry. This show will feature breaking news, exclusive announcements, trailers, demos, and much more. This show will take place Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4PM ET to 5PM ET.
Those of you in the Los Angeles area will be able to partake in a special fanfest. Microsoft is giving 500 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind ticket for E3 week, the gaming industry’s biggest showcase. The Xbox FanFest Ticket will include:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Monday, June 15th, 9:30 am PT, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party, Monday afternoon, June 15th, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
- VIP access to the Xbox esports Celebrity Challenge & Twitch Party sponsored by Xbox.
- Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.
Those interested can begin lining up at Microsoft at Westfield Century City in Los Angeles, starting at 10 PM PT on Saturday, June 13. This Microsoft store is located at 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, but the line will start near the LensCrafters on Avenue of the Stars. More details here.